For more than 15 years, our Sleep Evaluation Center has provided progressive, proven methods to help hundreds of men and women improve the quality of their lives through better sleep.
A team of specialists provide comprehensive patient care for adults who have difficulty sleeping at night, struggle to stay awake in the daytime, or experience unusual movements or behaviors during sleep.
Our sleep specialists can diagnose and effectively treat most sleep conditions, including:
- Daytime sleepiness Insomnia and other disturbed sleep patterns
- Loud Snoring
- Sleep Apnea
- Neurological Sleep Disturbances
- Nocturnal Seizures
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Shift-work Issues
- Sleep Walking
The Center maintains full accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine(AASM), whose criteria assure the highest quality of care for patients with sleep disorders. Our Sleep Center Specialists have broad expertise and use sophisticated equipment to effectively monitor patients with unusual behaviors or movements during sleep.
Sometimes there is a multifaceted reason for a sleep problem. Through their comprehensive approach, our specialists delve into possible sleep issue contributors such as neurological, medical or psychiatric concerns. In addition, they evaluate the role of epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, depression, or heart or lung disease in sleep.
Why you should come to us:
- We are AASM accredited and in business since 1993.
- We have home like environment where you can sleep comfortably.
- We have over 9 well furnished comfortable rooms.
- We have large homely kitchen to make you comfortable and relaxed.
- We Provide around the clock supervision and monitoring of all patients by polysomnographic technologist.
- All our professional staff is supervised by board certified sleep medicine physician as required by AASM.
- We provide a fully supervised sleep studies regular (Electroencephalography), and 12 hours EEG, EEG and MSLT (Multiple Sleep Latency Tests)